Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Setlist: Christophe - 04-24-2011 Skinny Jimmy's Easter Jam, Noble, OK

 Man, Easter was a hell of a good time. I wish I could have spent the whole day. Apparently some older cats were there jamming earlier in the day. After I got off work I showed up in time to get some good eats and meet up with Coop, who has played Banjo with me a show or two, and Megan who plays a mean mandolin. After getting some grub on we just stood around a jammed for everyone there. Can't wait to do another.

Pictures to come.

Christophe
04-24-2011
SHOW#2011.048
Skinny Jimmy's Easter Jam
Jimmy's House
Noble, OK

The line-up for this jam included:
Christophe: Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Stand-Up Bass
Skinny Jimmy: Stand-Up Bass, Vocals
Cooper Rayburn: Banjo, Acoustic Guitar, Vocals
Megan Edwards: Mandolin, Acoustic Guitar, Vocals

1. Country Heroes (Hank III)
2. Folsom Prison Blues (Johnny Cash)
3. Halloween (Misfits)
4. Tainted Love (Ed Cobb)
5. Astro Zombies (Misfits)
6. Skulls (Misfits)
7. Where Eagles Dare (Misfits)
8. Long Haired Country Boy (Charlie Daniels)
9. Long Haired Red Neck (David Allan Coe)
10. The KKK Took My Baby Away (Ramones)
11. Something To Do (Ramones)
12. Diane (Husker Du)
13. What I Need (Christophe Murdock)
14. Drop D Jam (Megan Edwards)
15. Blues Riff Jam (Megan Edwards)
16. Baby I'm An Anarchist (Against Me!)
17. Those Anarcho Punks Are Mysterious (Against Me!)
18. Pints Of Guiness Make Us Strong (Against Me!)
19. Jam In The Key Of F (Cooper Rayburn)
20. The Passenger (Iggy Pop)
21. Brand New Cadillac (Vince Taylor)

No comments:

Post a Comment